Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Long Dresses

Style Bytes had an interesting piece on upcoming trends in Women's Dresses today...


"While I´m not sure whether I´m getting one of those one shoulder dresses (unless I found some great 80´s dress of the sort secondhand) I do know something else I want. I´ve been collection pictures of all the long light floral dresses popping up on the runway. I usually feel a little uncomfortable in long dresses and skirts, but if it´s something more in the line of these I think it can work even for me. It doesn´t have to be floral though, not all of these are, but at least with some sort of print. And so the search for the perfect dress begins… Sometimes you just know it will take forever so it´s a good idea to start looking as soon as possible.

dg michael kors nicole miller etro long dress spring 2008
D&G, Michael Kors, Nicole Miller and Etro.

blumarine just cavalli christian lacroix sue stemp
Blumarine, Just Cavalli, Christian Lacroix and Sue Stemp."

-Via. Style Bytes


What do you think?

No comments: