Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christian Louboutins

The blog 'I am Fashion' on Christian Louboutins shoes:

Out of all the super designer footwear brands out there like Manolos and Jimmy Choos, my favourite is Christian Louboutins. I really want to be able to say that I love them all, but I've been to the stores and tried them on and to be honest, I've never really seen anything at the Jimmy Choo store that I really wanted to try on. As for Manolos, physically the designs don't look too special either. I heard it was the angle of the arch that is crazy comfortable, but I don't quite need that at this point in my life yet when there are so many decently comfortable black pumps out there still i.e. Fiona by Cole Haan. So yes, Manolos and Jimmy Choos are like wine- an acquired taste developed over time.

For me, the charm for Louboutins are just more obvious. Their designs are just more elegant and me....

-Via I am Fashion, The thing about Louboutins (Full Text)

2 comments:

Cameron Newland said...

Barney's carrys these and they're just beautifully designed. Expensive too. Probably worth it.

Anonymous said...

I've never been a fan of Manolos or Choos, but I do love (most) Louboutins! I would love to buy a pair of the very prive pumps, but can't justify spending that much on shoes even though I spend more on handbags. They've gotten ridiculously expensive over the past few years. But then again, I probably wouldn't lose shoes like I did my $600 sunglasses! :( Still, I'd rather replace my sunglasses than get Loubs right now.